Ant Man and the Wasp

Mugsy

Ant Man and the Wasp

Post by Mugsy » 31 Jan 2018, 07:44

0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

Bicketybam

Re: Ant Man and the Wasp

Post by Bicketybam » 31 Jan 2018, 13:48

First, good trailer. Secondly, how fast is that guy throwing knives considering the scene is slowed down and she dodges 3 of them one after the other right next to each other... the knife thrower must be amazing and he can only get work as a henchman?
0 x

Nitephyre

Post by Nitephyre » 31 Jan 2018, 21:22

Ooh nice. I really enjoyed Ant-Man.
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I got nothing for ya... I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 01 May 2018, 21:14

Who ever sees this first better damn post it!

And yeah, spoilers for Infinity War.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 May 2018, 00:05

Just when I'm about to go to bed, they release it...

0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Bicketybam

Post by Bicketybam » 06 Jul 2018, 19:06

I saw this today... pretty good, pretty funny but I felt, especially after seeing it, the trailer has given a little too much away. Still, a very entertaining movie.

There are two scenes after the credits, one just after the main credits and a small one after the final credits.

Spoiler to follow, don't read unless you've seen the movie...
As for that post credit scene, poor Janet Van Dyne. She should have stayed in the quantum realm as she may have stood a better chance. Get's out and immediately gets dusted thanks to what Thanos did in Infinity War... she definitely got the rough end of the stick. But that at least explains where Antman was (which is pretty much what I guessed would have been shown). I wonder if he will get out in time (and how) to help in the next Avengers movie. But it makes me wonder if he was protected because he was "in" the quantum realm or because he was just one half of all people that survived?

Also... after the very last scene, it made me question, did what Thanos do, also wipe out half of every creature in the universe, even ants? And if so, why? It's not like they take up a lot of room. And yet then if it didn't, why not? Why would it allow creatures like insects a free pass from destruction? I also like the attention to detail with the broadcast message on the TV.

Finally, that ant is a better drummer than some drummers...
The ant drummer from Antman has only got... six arms! Not the same zing as the line about the Def Leppard drummer. :) Image
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 11 Aug 2018, 08:28

Still haven't seen this movie but the mash up below is pretty good.

0 x
CherryRed wrote: