Motorsports

Yes, and eSports too!
GamingKen

Motorsports

Post by GamingKen » 19 May 2016, 10:30

Coming up to the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 at the end of this month (29th I believe) and all the build up to it has started, with practice days already taking place. Should be a huge crowd and a big show for the 100th running. I've been following Indy cars more on Youtube lately, as their channel provides quite a lot of coverage and special features, as well as live streaming of races (not sure if it is all races) and livestreaming of practice from Indi the other day. Indycar channel.

Already had one car into the walls during practice.

They also race on the road circuit version of Indi these days, as well as the oval for the 500.

Youtube is more and more becoming my place to keep up on Motorsport, with more and more official channels taking shape. The ISMA Sports Car Racing is also great for posting official full length races as well as feature videos. ISMA Sport Car Racing - LINK
0 x

GamingKen

Re: Motorsports

Post by GamingKen » 30 Jul 2016, 17:41

Indycar really have an amazingly good YouTube channel! They just posted this one yesterday, 1080p 60FPS onboard helmet cam view. It's slightly higher than a natural eye point of a driver, but still close enough to give a great drivers POV video.

EDIT - And some random single seater crashes. 3.04 was crazy!

0 x