Do believe the hype: The Last Guardian has gone gold!

Player Attack News straight from the horse's mouth
NewsBot

Do believe the hype: The Last Guardian has gone gold!

Post by NewsBot » 25 Oct 2016, 14:37

Hold onto your hats, folks: The Last Guardian, first promised to us back in 2007, has just taken one massive step closer to being released. It feels like forever since we saw the trailer back at E3 2015 - and even longer since we found out the game was really happening - but now, it's almost here.
The post Do believe the hype: The Last Guardian has gone gold! appeared first on Player Attack.

Read more here
0 x

Yurtles

Re: Do believe the hype: The Last Guardian has gone gold!

Post by Yurtles » 25 Oct 2016, 15:03

I actually was wondering if it'd come close to beating Duke Nukem or not. Apparently not, by quite a bit. A valiant effort though.
0 x
BorisBC wrote:Pro tip - if you have to spew in a car, spew down the (inside) front of your shirt. Trust me, it's a lot easier to clean spew off yourself than the interior of a car.

phylum

Post by phylum » 25 Oct 2016, 17:13

I was hyped to play this on my PS3. Can't justify a PS4, my console days are over for now, so I guess I'm giving this a miss :c
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 25 Oct 2016, 19:47

phylum wrote:I was hyped to play this on my PS3. Can't justify a PS4, my console days are over for now, so I guess I'm giving this a miss :c
That sounds familiar. My PS3 is still my most recent console. Console gaming died down again for me when my bro stopped living with me and I got into Diablo 3.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.