Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

This is where all the random stuff goes
MuscularTeeth

Re: Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

Post by MuscularTeeth » 18 Feb 2019, 18:31

the small time you left and we kept playing - we came 2nd twice. I like the game speed being faster than typical pubg game.
haven't seen a hacker yet but apparently they are banning them- so they do exist.
0 x

MuscularTeeth

Post by MuscularTeeth » 18 Feb 2019, 18:31

the small time you left and we kept playing - we came 2nd twice. I like the game speed being faster than typical pubg game.
haven't seen a hacker yet but apparently they are banning them- so they do exist.
0 x

Kendrite

Post by Kendrite » 12 Mar 2019, 18:32

The kids had a curriculum day so I took them to a local play center to burn off some energy.

They had this 4 player virtual reality setup called a Hologate (they were HTC Vives) so we all had a go.

It was great fun. First we played a cute penguin game where you shoot snowballs and then a samurai game (which I thought was best). There were 2 others that we didn't try.

Was my first real VR experience - wouldn't spend $1000+ on buying one for myself but was really fun.

I'm not affiliated or plugging it but if you want to try VR and have a kid you can take with you (so you don't look weird) then this was where it was: https://www.gravity-zone.com.au/booking ... /hologate/
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 20 Apr 2019, 13:19

Only a month since the last post.. sad days!

Well to contribute, I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey last week and have been having a blast with it, really enjoying the combat mechanics and as my last favourite AC game was Black Flag, it's great to have naval combat too.

Also played Division 2 with Nekosan last night and enjoyed it, it's been a few weeks and it looks as though they've nerfed the hell out of the enemy, or buffed the guns, or something.
0 x

Kendrite

Post by Kendrite » 20 Apr 2019, 16:24

I got The Division 2 for free with a new graphics card. I've almost no idea what it is and am going to check it out without Googling it - all I know is I will be shooting some stuff!
0 x

storm84

Post by storm84 » 20 Apr 2019, 16:30

Over the last month, I've been playing nothing but Into The Breach. I'm slowly making my way through the achievements - 41/55 now. It's getting really hard to do the last ones...
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 23 Apr 2019, 11:07

My gaming is solely between Guild Wars 2, Satisfactory and Rocket League.

Satisfactory has really impressed me for an early access game, no game breaking bugs, everything works, and a good chunk of content already in the game. the devs are also really invested in getting updates out with more content, so it will be staying on my rotation for a while to come.
Very much a game for anyone that liked the factory building side of Factorio but wished they could make stuff in 3D.
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

storm84

Post by storm84 » 21 Jul 2019, 19:02

Haven't had any time to game in a while, but managed to spend a few hours this weekend with RUINER. Really impressive gameplay, matched with a cool cyberpunk aesthetic.

Also played through Minit recently - it was okay. Cute premise, though nothing especially challenging.
0 x

Sathias

Post by Sathias » 21 Jul 2019, 21:52

I've started playing The Sinking City and really like it so far, I loved the detective elements (no pun intended) from Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, this takes that system and put it into an open-world Cthulhu story. Pretty cool so far.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

Rolza

Post by Rolza » 19 Mar 2020, 18:26

Did anyone still playing Escape from Tarkov or playing to start? I had written an article for beginners that could help you start playing :) https://mmoauctions.com/news/escape-fro ... ners-guide
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 20 Mar 2020, 09:50

Rolza wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 18:26
Did anyone still playing Escape from Tarkov or playing to start? I had written an article for beginners that could help you start playing :) https://mmoauctions.com/news/escape-fro ... ners-guide
Oh yeah, I was thinking of doing a review, only need three words, "Fuck. That. Game.".

I forgot this thread existed.. :lol: I'm hopefully picking up Animal Crossing: New Horizons assuming Mrs Disco might be nice enough to go get it for me since I've been sick :shh:
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » Yesterday, 12:38

Bannerlord is out people!
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » Yesterday, 15:48

Eh, Early Access... I will let other people be the Beta testers
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Disco

Post by Disco » Yesterday, 17:46

Mini wrote:
Yesterday, 15:48
Eh, Early Access... I will let other people be the Beta testers
You pay for early access, you get early access - I feel early access fatigue too, but I've been hanging out for this for so long that I don't care, as long as they work with the community like they always have I'll get my money out of it.

Plus, I'm probably going to get let go at work after today's incident with the boss, so, time to play?
0 x

Nitephyre

Post by Nitephyre » Yesterday, 19:35

Ooh, Story Time! I like Stories :D
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I got nothing for ya... I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.