Next Titanfall game

Got some suggestions for news, post it here!
HunterKiller

Next Titanfall game

Post by HunterKiller » 30 Jan 2016, 15:13

EA CEO's response to the game coming along.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-t ... 0-6434281/
0 x

Anon. E. Moose

Re: Next Titanfall game

Post by Anon. E. Moose » 30 Jan 2016, 16:32

Nice, I'm excited to hear more. With about 140 hours into the first game I had a lot of fun, especially after they added the co-op horde mode.
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 30 Jan 2016, 18:03

Hopefully the online scene won't die off so quickly with this one. I quite enjoyed the 'Free Time' with the game via Origin but long waits to get into matches turned me off getting it when it was on sale. At least BF4's online scene is still good.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

HunterKiller

Post by HunterKiller » 30 Jan 2016, 19:06

I have mentioned this before so here is a copy paste of what I think about the game.

"Lets hope this time it doesnt die after 2 months, I quite enjoyed Titanfall over COD (made by the ex-same people) with its very evenly balanced guns and gameplay to match but with no server browsers, doing the campaign online when someone leaves the whole thing resets (gave up after countless retries on different days), ever only one game mode always played and waiting up to 20 minutes to join a game, no drop in drop out, I gave up and so did just about everyone else, thats probably why it died."

To add, what made it worse was the campaign had to be done to unlock weapons and what not and I couldnt get it done.

If they can allow server browsing (I doubt it, take a look at SW Battlefront) and teaming then I think this game can survive.
0 x