VPN and Netflix

Mini

VPN and Netflix

Post by Mini » 18 Jun 2016, 14:07

Anyone know of a VPN service that is still working to access the American Netflix catalog?
I have looked at a few free ones, but they all seem to be blocked, and was wondering if the paid ones were the same
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Mugsy

Re: VPN and Netflix

Post by Mugsy » 18 Jun 2016, 14:58

I just tried using my paid ibVPN service and from the 3 or 4 random ibVPN US servers I chose, none connected through to netflix.

But apparently there is a work around which they haven't posted online and only PM users with the instructions:

http://forum.ibvpn.com/topic/12566-netf ... ers/page-3
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

n1cholas

Re: VPN and Netflix

Post by n1cholas » 18 Jun 2016, 15:49

Back when Netflix first started cracking down on proxies and VPNs I cancelled my Netflix subscription.

The best way to send a message to the rights holders and Netflix about geoblocking is to not buy and/or subscribe to their content.

There's a lot of excellent free content on the internet and I don't miss buying physical media then being presented with annoyed anti-piracy ads and ads for upcoming releases.

I still have an active Getflix and Private Internet Access subscriptions that haven't expired but I've got better things to do than stuff around with configurations in the hope I get US Netflix working.
0 x