I know that one is already running on Wednesday nights, but there's nothing saying we can't have more then one.
It could be like the current Underdark group where everyone starts at level 1 or it could something like the old Edon Rangers group (or anything else that could be thought of).
Let me know if you're interested, what days/times you would be available and if you want some sort of "theme", etc.
This has started, but feel free to jump in if you haven't joined us
All characters/factions/alignments/whatever allowed!
Rule: Have fun!
(We generally meet on Sundays at 8:30pm sydney time under the giant tree in Helios, but you can play whenever you like)
Currently Completed Quests: (let me know if I'm missing any)Alkarl wrote:BTW, we have decided the token collection quests (like bandits/melee magthere) are open - they can be completed whenever you feel like it. Also if you have missed out on a quest or are a little behind on levels, just ask - we are always happy to help. Might add our completed quests to the first post.
- Outpost Supplies
- Arrow Supply
- Sack of Supplies
- Red Beetle Elixir
- Book of T'Kan
- HS - Rat Plague
- HS - Undead Problem
- HS - Kobold Shaman
- HS - Goblin Chieftain
- Trouble in Trondor
- Trouble in Trondor - Crypt
- The Fate of the Lost (Sunken Ship)
- Clear Helios Slum District / Melee Magthere (for our underdark friends)
- HS - Orc Chieftain
- HS - Garbalog Chieftain / Minotaur Chieftain
- St'rel Mines / Svirfneblin Mines
- Dragons - Trommel Swamp
- HS - Zhengi
- HS - Glowing Skeletons
- Dragons - Durel's Lake
- HS - Temple of the Dead
- The Fate of the Lost (Underwater Cave)
- Legendary Farm
- Blood Lich
- Wings Quest - Retrieve Missing Book
- Tulmagg's Quest (part one)
- Tulmagg's Quest (part two)
- Dragons - Trommel Mines
- HS - Water Crag
- Wings Quest - Disturbance in Icevale
- Lower Planes Quest (All)
- HS - Zendar
- Mai'taph - Kidnapping