Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 28 Apr 2017, 08:33

CherryRed wrote:
27 Apr 2017, 21:41
I forgot I bought Disco a birthday present already... and bought him birthday presents. :-|
:lol: I love you honey
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 28 Apr 2017, 10:26

And now that he knows about those 2 you have to get another.
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 28 Apr 2017, 10:47

NotThatDoug wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:26
And now that he knows about those 2 you have to get another.
I like the way you think
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
CherryRed
Posts: 1969
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 19:13
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by CherryRed » 28 Apr 2017, 10:50

Disco wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:47
NotThatDoug wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:26
And now that he knows about those 2 you have to get another.
I like the way you think
I think $500 worth of shit is plenty, thanks all the same Doug :P

Greedy fuckers.
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
Sathias
Posts: 1834
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:59
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Sathias » 28 Apr 2017, 15:33

Ahahahahaha
More epic fail from the Turnbull government I suspect.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 28 Apr 2017, 15:43

Sathias wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 15:33
Ahahahahaha
More epic fail from the Turnbull government I suspect.
So what's a metadata breach?
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Mythor
Posts: 1484
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:48
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mythor » 28 Apr 2017, 15:53

The information they've said that has been accessed is a journalist's call records, without the required warrant. Just the times and numbers, not the content of the calls.

Appalling. And the AFP trying to brush it off as without malice or ill will really doesn't cut it.
0 x
"Me ate truck once." - Cookie Monster
Player Attack! - Diablo 3 Clan Details

User avatar
Mythor
Posts: 1484
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:48
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mythor » 28 Apr 2017, 16:11

Some more details available on ABC: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/a ... ch/8480804
0 x
"Me ate truck once." - Cookie Monster
Player Attack! - Diablo 3 Clan Details

User avatar
storm84
Posts: 1894
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 16:58
Location: ACT
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by storm84 » 28 Apr 2017, 17:23

What a surprise...
0 x
Image

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2933
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mini » 28 Apr 2017, 17:26

And the whole IT industry says "Told you so"
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
Sathias
Posts: 1834
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:59
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Sathias » 28 Apr 2017, 18:26

Try using the "human error" excuse next time you get a speeding fine.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

User avatar
Nekosan
Posts: 1099
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 19:39
Location: GoN Refugee Camp

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nekosan » 28 Apr 2017, 18:41

Guy had a pretty solid seizure in my store today, luckily one of the lads caught him before he keeled over and hurt himself worse. They had him in the recovery position etc before i even got there so i pretty much just stood around and talked to the operator @ 000, laziest medical officer ever :p
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 1109
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 21:41

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Matty » 29 Apr 2017, 01:13

Sathias wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 18:26
Try using the "human error" excuse next time you get a speeding fine.
You can do this actually.If you haven't received a speeding fine in forever (a number of years) you can write in and have it reduced to a caution. Apparently in vic the process is even automated.

EDIT:
http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.as ... t_id=10369

SA have a review process too.
https://www.legislation.sa.gov.au/LZ/C/ ... .27.UN.PDF
8A—Review of notices on ground that offence is trifling
(1) A person who has been given an expiation notice issued after the commencement of
this section may apply to the issuing authority for a review of the notice on the ground
that an offence to which the notice relates is trifling.

Sometimes I think people like to get angry at things because they enjoy it.
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 29 Apr 2017, 09:24

Matty wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 01:13
Sathias wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 18:26
Try using the "human error" excuse next time you get a speeding fine.
You can do this actually.If you haven't received a speeding fine in forever (a number of years) you can write in and have it reduced to a caution. Apparently in vic the process is even automated.

EDIT:
http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.as ... t_id=10369

SA have a review process too.
https://www.legislation.sa.gov.au/LZ/C/ ... .27.UN.PDF
8A—Review of notices on ground that offence is trifling
(1) A person who has been given an expiation notice issued after the commencement of
this section may apply to the issuing authority for a review of the notice on the ground
that an offence to which the notice relates is trifling.

Sometimes I think people like to get angry at things because they enjoy it.
My understanding from a few of the cops I've spoken to in NSW is that this doesn't work in NSW anymore - bit of a shame because they've never actually caught me speeding yet :lol:
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3075
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 29 Apr 2017, 10:28

You get a free pass (for speeding) if you haven't gotten a ticket in 10 years. Mum did it a few months ago.
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 29 Apr 2017, 12:03

Tell you what, I feel like I'm coming off the back end of a cold a bit - had this Krav Maga class on Thursday and since then I've been a bit rattly in the chest, today I'm bringing up some unpleasantness - must be a side effect of just doing super intense cardio or something when you're not used to it - or my asthma playing up, who knows
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

ChainsawMcP
Posts: 93
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 22:20

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by ChainsawMcP » 30 Apr 2017, 11:16

Disco wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:47
NotThatDoug wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:26
And now that he knows about those 2 you have to get another.
I like the way you think
:think:
:hand: :snooty:
CherryRed wrote:
27 Apr 2017, 21:41
I forgot I bought Disco a birthday present already... and bought him birthday presents. :-|
So now you have next year sorted as well - right?

:doh:
:twisted:
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4105
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 30 Apr 2017, 14:30

Oi, wind it in :P
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
CherryRed
Posts: 1969
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 19:13
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by CherryRed » 30 Apr 2017, 21:17

ChainsawMcP wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 11:16
Disco wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:47
NotThatDoug wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:26
And now that he knows about those 2 you have to get another.
I like the way you think
:think:
:hand: :snooty:
CherryRed wrote:
27 Apr 2017, 21:41
I forgot I bought Disco a birthday present already... and bought him birthday presents. :-|
So now you have next year sorted as well - right?

:doh:
:twisted:
:lol:
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 01 May 2017, 09:06

it was kinda chilly last night so I threw on my Batman onsie, it comes with a cape but no cowl, I walk back out into the lounge room and my daugther sees me in it and her eyes light up, she runs right up to me, points at me and shouts SUPERGIRL SUPERGIRL I tell her no sweeite I'm Batman but she ignored me and spent the next few minutes just running around the lounge shouting SUPERGIRL for the next 5 minutes.
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
storm84
Posts: 1894
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 16:58
Location: ACT
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by storm84 » 01 May 2017, 09:08

I just bought a Batman onesie for my infant nephew - I had no idea it came in adult sizes!
0 x
Image

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 01 May 2017, 09:25

this one doesn't have the feet and theres no buttflap for easy access but its pretty cosy
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7043
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mugsy » 03 May 2017, 12:02

So sleepy.

The Simpsons' prediction for Trump came true. Why couldn't the hammocks thing come true too?
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
DedZeppelin
Posts: 204
Joined: 16 Nov 2015, 21:31

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by DedZeppelin » 03 May 2017, 16:18

storm84 wrote:
24 Apr 2017, 14:30
Acupuncture works by the placebo effort, so you better believe in it if you want it to be effective ;)
I am not sure if you are correct. I had acupuncture when I was getting physio on my shoulder, and I was about as sceptical as could be. It didn't directly ease my symptoms, but it did relax the muscles slightly, making the physio a little less painful.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2933
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mini » 03 May 2017, 16:53

Hmm... thinking of getting my motorbike license...
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Post Reply